John K. Grubb in Houston, Texas
Houston Premarital Attorney
Houston prenuptial lawyer John K. Grubb* has a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree and a Masters of Business Administration Degree from the University of Texas at Austin, and a Jurisprudence Doctor from South Texas College of Law in Houston. He is licensed to practice law in Texas by the Texas Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit. He is a member of The Houston Bar Association, The Texas Bar Association in American Bar Association, The Houston Civil Trial Lawyers and Appellate Specialists, and The American Trial Lawyers Association. He is Board Certified, Civil Trial Law by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization. When looking for Houston divorce attorneys, it is important to search for ones with this specialization and who is rated highly by his pears. He has practiced in Houston for over 40 years. He is married to Evelyn Heim-Grubb, who is a former Vice-President of The Texas Medical Center and currently a Director at St. Thomas High School. He has a daughter who is a Board Certified Pediatrician. His oldest son William is a junior at the University of Nebraska, is in charge of sports programming for KRNV Radio, has a sports program on KNTK, and is President of Phi Gamma Delta. His youngest son Charles is a junior at St. Thomas High School and head of the Frisbee Team.
As a Houston premarital agreement attorney, John K. Grubb has focused on helping soon-to-be married couples plan for their futures together. This has helped him expand his Houston family law practice.
Houston premarital attorney John K. Grubb has completed the following continuing legal education courses:
- 2011 Marriage Dissolution Institute
- 2011 Advanced Evidence and Discovery
- 2009 Advance Appellate Law Institute
- 2008 Marriage Dissolution Institute
- 2007 Marriage Dissolution Institute
- 2006 Advanced Family Law Course
- 2005 Marriage Dissolution Institute
- 2004 Advanced Family Law Course
- 2003 Advanced Civil Trial Course
- 2003 Advanced Family Law Course
- 2003 Marriage Dissolution Institute
- 2003 Legislative Update
- 2002 Advanced Family Law Course
- 2001 Advanced Family Law Courses
- 2000 Advanced Family Law Courses
- 1999 Advanced Civil Trial Course
- 1999 Legislative Update
* Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
If you are to be married soon, please contact our Houston prenuptial agreement attorney today to discuss whether a premarital agreement or cohabitation agreement would work best for your relationship.